Quick Access to Downtown
Southern Trails is conveniently located one mile west of Highway 288 on FM 518 in the city of Pearland. As the fastest growing city in the Houston region, Pearland has everything you can imagine. Affordable housing, outstanding schools, safe neighborhoods and superb quality of life has led to tremendous growth in Pearland.
With millions of square feet of retail, office and residential construction completed in the past 10 years, Pearland is on its way to becoming the next major employment center in the Houston region. Our close proximity to Houston, just a short 20 minute drive to downtown, allows you to experience all the city has to offer including professional sports, world-class cultural amenities and recreation.
It has been said that Pearland offers the lifestyle of a small town, with big city excitement just around the corner… and it’s true! Take a short drive to Texas 288 and FM 518 where you’ll find retail giants within Pearland Town Center a 718,000 sq. ft. shopping mecca anchored by Dillard’s and Macy’s, intimate boutiques and Silverlake Village, a 500,000 sq. ft. community shopping center.
Abundant retail, grocery and hardware stores, pharmacies, restaurants and the renowned Texas Medical Center are all close by. Also nearby is the Galleria, Reliant Arena, Houston’s Hobby Airport and many other amenities. And of course, all the culture and excitement of Downtown Houston, including the theater district, art galleries, museums, fine restaurants and world class shopping, is a mere twenty highway miles away.
View our amenities and see what other luxuries await you in Southern Trails.
City of Pearland | 3519 Liberty Drive, Pearland, TX 77581 | 281,652,1600 | www.pearlandtx.gov
Pearland Chamber of Commerce | www.pearlandchamber.com
Brazoria County Government | www.brazoria-county.com
Brazoria County Sheriff's Office | Sheriff Charles S. Wagner | 111 E. Locust St., Angleton, TX 77515 | Non-emergencies: 936-760-5871 or 281-364-4200 | Sheriff's Communications 281-331-6101 or 281-331-9000 | www.brazoria-county.com/sheriff
Pearland Fire Department | Pearland Station 5 | 281-652-1954 office | 281-997-4100 emergency | 281-652-1953 station tours and PR | pearlandtx.gov/departments/fire
Pearland Animal Control and Adoption Center | 2002 Old Alvin Rd., Pearland TX 77581 | 281-652-1970 | www.pearlandtx.gov
Recreation, Entertainment and Shopping
Pearland Town Center | 713.340.0704
Pearland Town Center is home to all your favorite stores like Dillard's, Macy's, Barnes & Noble, Sports Authority, American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Buckle, Chico's, The Children's Place, Finish Line, Fossil, Jos. A Bank, Josephine's Day Spa & Salon, The Limited, Victoria's Secret and many more. The Residences at Pearland Town Center include 62 luxury units above retail with the newly added Phase II featuring 172 units onsite. Onsite hotel accommodations are also available through Courtyard by Marriott.
• Ballpark District
The heartbeat of the Ballpark District is of course the amazing Minute Maid Stadium. Located in downtown's old Union Station, Minute Maid Park features a vintage, full-sized locomotive that runs along the left-field wall, retractable roof and a truly classic atmosphere complete with red brick masonry and natural grass. Surrounding the ballpark is an array of iconic restaurants and old warehouse buildings that have been converted to lofts and unique office space.
• Theater District
The theater district is an impressive cultural and entertainment center. The district features nine renowned performing arts organizations, and many smaller ones, in four venues – Jones Hall, Wortham Theater Center, Alley Theatre and Hobby Center for the Performing Arts.
• You’ll also find Bayou Place which includes the Revention Music Center, Hard Rock Cafe, Sundance Theatre, a variety of other restaurants and clubs, plus the family-favorite Landry’s Downtown Aquarium which is just a short walk away from the major theaters
• Reliant Park - Inside Reliant Park you'll find the first-class facilities of Reliant Stadium, Reliant Center, Reliant Arena and Reliant Astrodome. The uniqueness of Reliant Park is apparent in the flexibility of its venues. Each offers the opportunity to host large exhibitions, concerts, sporting events to the most intimate gatherings. Reliant Stadium, the first retractable-roof, natural grass stadium in the NFL, is home to both the Houston Texans and the world-famous Houston Livestock Show and RodeoTM. Reliant Center offers 1.4 million square feet of exhibit and meeting space and is fully wired to accommodate the networking needs of our clients. Reliant Arena's versatile seating configurations and adjacent exhibit space comfortably accommodate mid-scale events. And Reliant Astrodome - well, this is the legendary venue that started it all.
Texas Medical Center – largest medical complex in the world, an internationally recognized community of healing, learning and discovery. The Texas Medical Center is home to many of the nation’s best hospitals, physicians, researchers, educational institutions and health care providers. Recognized by U.S. News and World Report’s Annual Survey of America’s Best Hospitals, the member institutions (50 total) of the Texas Medical Center are known throughout the world for the quality of patient care and excellence in teaching and research.
Other Local healthcare centers include:
Houston Area Highlights
- The Galleria
- Uptown Park
- Minute Maid Park – Houston Astros
- Reliant Stadium – Houston Texans
- Toyota Center – Houston Rockets & Comets
- Sam Houston Race Park
- Houston Arboretum & Nature Center
- Downtown Theater District
- Museum District
- Houston Zoological Gardens
- Kemah Boardwalk
- Moody Gardens (Galveston)